Welcome to the W.P. Davidson library!
The library's mission is to enable individuals and staff with the ability to find, read, evaluate, utilize, share and create content using various digital devices.
Extended time: Upon request
Rhonda Hawkins, Media Specialist
Phone: (251) 221-3084 ext.23004
Lindsay Miller, Media Specialist
Phone: (251) 221-3084 ext.23042
- The library is for every student and staff member in the school. It can be used for the digital café, printing purposes, computer/technology assistance, pleasure reading, and to check out library books.
- Students must have their ID to check out library books and/or textbooks.
- Teachers may schedule classes or may send up to three students at a time with a library pass. Passes are not accepted from a substitute.
- Students must present a designated library pass in order to remain in the library during class time.
- A student may check out up to three books for a two-week period. Books may be renewed, as long as they do not have a hold.
- Students are responsible for all damaged/lost library books/textbooks.