MCPSS Internship Timeline
- February 19 Job Descriptions Posted
- Feb 22 - March 21 Application open on school website
- March 8 - 12 Virtual Student/Parent Information Meeting
- March 15 - 19 Professional Business Training Seminar/Mock Interviews
- March 24 MCPSS Community Mock Interviews for students moving forward
- March 29 - April 16 Selected students interview with Employers
- April 23 Employers notify schools of selection Mrs. Martin will notify students
- May 7 MCPSS Internship Connect Day in Lewis Copeland Auditorium @ DHS
- May 26 or after Internship will begin. Minimum: 4 weeks/15 hours per week
How do I apply?
1. Read the Job Descriptions listed to the right to find the position best suited to you!
2. Have your Resume updated and ready to upload as a pdf. in the application.
3. Click the Application link below and complete the application for each position you are interested in pursuing. (You may apply for more than one!)
4. View the resources below to prepare for your mock interview. Email Mrs. Martin (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
5. Make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Must be a current Junior or Senior
- Have a valid Drivers License or State ID
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must have a checking account in YOUR name before work start date