The Azalea Trail Maids serve as ambassadors for the city of
Any young ladies interested in the Azalea Trail Maid program need to contact Mrs. Cowan at firstname.lastname@example.org to get information and all necessary paperwork for interviews. You must include a wallet-size photo with your application. This will not be returned. All pieces of the Azalea Trail Maid packets AND your wallet-size photo are due Monday, August 29th by 3:00 P.M.
The requirements to interview for Azalea Trail are as follows:
- 3.0 minimum unweighted GPA from ninth and tenth grades
- No suspensions during high school years
- Good moral character (this includes a positive and age appropriate social media presence on ALL platforms)
- Must not have excessive absences
Candidates eligible to interview will be informed by Tuesday, August 30th. The school interview will last three-five minutes, and the judges will be from outside of school. You will be judged on the following criteria:
- Delivery & presentation—20%
- Personal appearance— 20%
- Knowledge of Mobile history and attractions—20%
- Knowledge of current events—20%
- School interviews are Sept. 1st from 2:00-5:00.
(names of girls who are chosen will be posted on the front doors of the school that afternoon)