Davidson High School Uniform Policy
In order to facilitate a possitive learning environment,
Davidson High School supports and enforcess a simple uniform
policy. Students who violate the uniform policy will face
Ladies: White oxford style button down shirts, khaki pants,
black belt and solid black shoes.
- No capris, shorts or skirts.
- Shoes must be solid black with no color stripes or
Gentlemen: White oxford style button down shirts, khaki pants,
black belt and solid black shoes
- Pants must be worn around the waist, no sagging pants
- Shoes must be solid black in color with no alternating color
stripes or soles.
- Shirt tails must be tucked in at all times
Outerwear: ladies and gentlemen must wear solid black jackets
- Non-uniform outerwear must be removed when students enter the
- Official DHS sportswear is acceptable
- Official DHS clubwear is acceptable on designated days